ANIBACBIO PTY LTD is an Animal Health Care Company offering a range of 100% Natural Products that provide cost effective non-pharmaceutical solutions to common animal and livestock ailments, illness and disease caused by bacterial , viral and fungal infections in all animal species.
• We are passionate about the power of natural products and solutions in
improving animal health and way of life
• We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of all animals , in particular those animals that are victims of abuse, cruelty and neglect
• We will work with Animal Welfare Organisations to help them raise funds by
offering donors and sponsors options to purchase ANIBACBIO products to
support welfare and healthcare for all animals in their care
• We will donate a % of all sales to help raise funds to improve the lives of animals that are victims of abuse, cruelty and neglect.
For more information on our products please click on the Brands below
Our products are scientifically formulated into unique blends using a combination of 40 naturally occurring Soil - Based Probiotic bacterial strains (SBO’s) and organic soil carbons that are rich
in the perfect ratio of fulvic and humic acid. The natural medicinal and anti-microbial properties of these
soil based organic elements and Soil - Based Probiotics (SBO’s) are well documented in helping to fight
against illness and infection in both humans and animals.
The scientific methods and process used to cultivate the probiotic strains from pristine virgin soil and the artisanal bio-fermentation process used to blend the formulations takes nearly 3 months , and is part of our proprietary secret recipe formula that creates products that produce incredible results even with the most chronic conditions.
• Works like a potent natural antibiotic that destroys bacterial , fungal and viral infections
• Targets and eliminates disease causing pathogens
ESKAPE type bacteria, all of which are antibiotic resistant, are rapidly eliminated by the
combination of bacterial strainsused in our product formulations
ESKAPE is an acronym for the group of
bacteria, encompassing both Gram-positive and
Gram-negative species, made up of:
a) Enterococcus faecium
b) Staphylococcus aureus
c) Klebsiella pneumoniae
d) Acinetobacter baumannii
e) Pseudomonas aeruginosa
f) Enterobacter species.
These products has not been evaluated by the South African Health Product Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) for its efficacy and intended use.
These products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
The content of this website is not to be viewed as medical advice nor does it replace the consult of a health care professional.